2012年10月30日星期二

I Will Never Purchase MLM Leads Again

When I figured out how to create my own MLM leads, I felt like I finally had a chance.MLM lead creation is the single most important thing that I have ever done in my MLM business.I am what I would consider an "medium" skilled internet marketer. I had had some success with one of my MLM companies some time ago.Ever since then I have been trying to bring my business onto the internet, and only recently have had success.I went through an evolutionary cycle that seems to be pretty common.I wanted to share with you the cycle as I see it, and how you can expedite your process through that same cycle. The ultimate goal needs to be that we can create as many MLM leads for our company as we need. If we can figure how to create the leads... then the rest we can figure out later... This brings me to my first point.1. I was doing it backwards..I was thinking that it was the opportunity was going to "sell itself".. This was the biggest mistake in my thinking. I thought that if I was just able to tell and sell my opportunity enough, then enough people would get involved to really get it going.The reason that this doesn't work very well is that I am not "adding value" to the opportunity. Anyone could join with anyone for that particular opportunity. Why would they want to join with me? Just because I was pestering them to join would be the reason? I don't think so.There had to be a compelling reason above and beyond the company itself why someone would want to join with me.2. Turning the Marketing Upside down.Another main thing that I was doing wrong was I was "pushing" myself, my company, and the products. By pushing I mean being overbearing, talking about my company with every word, spending all my time trying to recruit, and basically being a pest... both online and offline. I also thought that If I just injected myself (or my link, or my company) into every possible avenue both online and offline, that would gain me the exposure that I needed to grow my business. This was completely wrong.I knew that the really successful guys were "attracting" people to themselves. This was a fascinating concept to me. How would it be possible to turn the marketing upside down and bring people to me and my opportunity instead of me "pushing" my opportunity onto them?Would it really be possible to create a "passive" stream of MLM leads?3. Attraction MarketingThen I started to Study a concept by Mike Dillard called Attraction Marketing. This was totally foreign to me and at first it didn't make a lot of sense. The basic premise was that if you could show yourself as an expert or a leader in a particular field then people would want to be around you and would want to work with you.How would I become a leader?... How could I show that I was an expert? What was the process by which I could do this online?4. Content MarketingAfter studying these concepts, I realized that it was just a matter of learning enough about a particular subject to be able to provide some good value or content to others. For example... I know a little about content marketing, and MLM leads, that is why you're reading this article right now!It took me a while to feel like I had enough knowledge to share with others... The fact of the matter is just about everyone is an expert on something. Usually we like to talk about the things that we are passionate about and know a little about..By creating good content, I was able to show people that I could add value. This in turn creates a trust between the reader and myself. This is the foundation to ultimately working together and recruiting plenty of people into my business.You can follow this same model and become an Expert.

没有评论:

发表评论