2012年10月30日星期二

Traffic VooDoo by Jeff Johnson - Christmas in April

Traffic VooDoo definitely can stand by itself. However, just to sweeten the pot Jeff Johnson is giving away killer bonus material, hence, Christmas in April. This article is not about (TF) directly, but about the skill level you need to be to effectively use Traffic VooDoo. Make no mistakes, (TF) is an intermediate to advanced course.(TF) dives right into the search for the best niche within a hot market. I want to back up for a minute and give you a couple words of caution before you get too far down the path.The correct mindset is crucial to make Traffic VooDoo work. Jeff Johnson is enterprising, and is very intelligent. He makes things work in minutes that takes me hours to do. This is not a slap against (TF) or Jeff, it is just how my mind works. Because he is so quick on the draw, I thought it best to write this series of articles aimed at the newbie, to help them get up to speed. You will need to listen to his material more than once. I listen to it as many as 5 or 6 times over a period of months.My suggestion is that you run a small pilot program using the material in (TF). I say this having started at ground zero and purchasing Jeff's products. To do this, is like somebody handing you the keys to an Indy car the day before the race and telling you good luck tomorrow. I tried to jump into his program, found myself confused, over-my-head, frustrated, and ready to try something easier. Fortunately, I stuck with the program with some encouragement from Jeff, and now it makes much more sense.In my next article, we will tackle step one of Traffic VooDoo.

没有评论:

发表评论