2013年1月20日星期日

A Step in Time Management

Over the past year I have studied tons & tons of stuff about how to build a proper business, and how to market online effectively. But using all that knowledge is hard to squeeze into a 24 hour time period of the day, I mean heck who has 24 hours a day to manage and work their business?Time management is key to success for your home business... The great thing about it though you do not have to be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each and everyday. But having a set of things that you do each and everyday is key!Now it doesn't have to be a lot, I mean I only work my business maybe 4 hours a day at most, if I'm updating ads or something of the sort. Now I write blog post almost every other day. I have courses and books I've been trying to catch up on, but without getting side track let me show you a few ways to get the most time out of your day!1.) Making a list of 'things to do' for the following day is a great way to help you remember exactly what you have to do for the next morning. I mean in detail at least 5 things that you have to do, make phone calls, answer Jon's long email back, update your Myspace or Facebook... Little things like that.2.) Then get in the habit of working your business the same hours each and everyday, that way if someone wants to get a hold of you they know your schedule and they can expect an answer immediately or tomorrow... Now I work mine around 12-4 each and every day except on the weekends, Saturdays I just answer my emails from the night before, update my ad campaign if I see it needs changing and the other "little things".3.) If all else fails have an appointment book. These handy little things can save you from remembering everything you got to do, if you have to call a prospect back at 1 pm and you can't remember write it down or put in onto a computer calender where it pops up reminding you what to do and when to do it,. This will save you a ton of confusion when you have talked or sent a presentation to multiple people to watch throughout the day...A good free reminder program can be found: vueminder calendar lite 5.4.0I like it a lot, its a free version and you get some of the same great features as the full version.I hope this help you guys out today, a step in time management and start getting into a daily habit of working your business on a schedule.Thanks a lotJeremy Watson

没有评论:

发表评论