2013年1月30日星期三

MLM Help For Weeding Out the Small Distractions (No Offense)

I don't know about you, but there have been countless days where I have received so many darn emails that I wanted to just recklessly delete them all with a push of a button. Is it just me? It was most definitely time for me to get rid of some of the extra baggage that had been occupying my hectic schedule. Even after getting my Spring cleaning done, it still wasn't enough. I needed to clean out my electronic clutter as well.Network Marketers are continuously bombarded with one earth shattering opportunity after another, and sometimes it can all start to be a bit overwhelming. I'm certainly not saying that's all bad; it's great to be part of a community. However, for me personally, I needed to have them toned down a bit. Even after the "junk mail" had been eliminated, I was spending more time than I wanted just getting through them all.Clearing away distractions are always a good thing. That doesn't always mean the big obvious ones like keeping your home and office space clean and organized, or leaving the TV off, (that's a big one for a TV actor). It also means eliminating the non momentous activities that distract us from our highest priorities.As a young kid in college I realized the importance of distancing myself from people and activities that were a deterrence from the life and goals I set for myself. By doing so, I have been able to always have room in my life to continuously receive valuable learning experiences. Well, this Spring I needed to clean up, and weed out some of the electronic mail and other distractions that have been taking over. This has allowed me to become more productive and joyful.As your business evolves and grows, you may also need to rethink a few of your business priorities. Generating and building relationships with your leads should be at the top of the list. For me, wasting several hours each week weeding through the piles of electronic rubbish is no longer acceptable. The Spring is a perfect time for eliminating what no longer fits. Clearing room for something better to blossom in it's place.Well that's my two cents. It's not gold or silver plated, but there you have it nonetheless. To your phenomenal success.

没有评论:

发表评论