2013年1月27日星期日

What Do I Need to Start an MLM Business?

Today, more than ever, I find both men and women wanting to work at home. There are many reasons people want to work at home. For me, it was the desire to be home with my newborn daughter. If you wish to start an MLM business, there are a few things you'll need:1. You will need the start up fee. Each company has different start up options. Most are somewhere under $100. Some of the home party plans are a bit higher as they give you full-sized products to get you started with your first party. This start up fee should get you your initial supply of catalogs, a few sample or demonstration products and all of the necessary paperwork. Ask your sponsor what the start up options are. Sometimes the larger kits offer more products at a very reduced price. You can later either give away or sell those products for a higher profit margin.2. You will need a phone line. I actually use my cell phone. It's with me at all times, making it very easy to reach me. Customers will call you, the company might call you and team members will call you. At different times I've had a land line, an 800 number and even calling cards. All are options once you have a phone line. You don't need a separate business line, however I do suggest that if you're using your home phone for business, you put a professional greeting on the answering device, not your child singing the ABC's.3. You'll need time. While an MLM business can be worked at any point in a twenty four hour day, you will need to invest time each day. I work outside my home, so my time invested in my MLM business is first thing in the morning, lunch time at work, evenings at home and of course on the weekends. If I receive a phone call during the day, I take a break from work and take the phone call. This is one reason I love using my cell phone.4. You'll need some people skills. People skills can be learned. I've worked with women who were not yet comfortable to say hello to a stranger. With time, work and desire, these same women today lead large teams and have huge customer bases. MLM is a people business. You need to understand people and have a desire to work with people.5. The last thing you'll need is a plan. No business can succeed without a plan. Plans tell you what you're doing and show you an expected result. As an example, you're reading this article. Writing articles is part of my plan. I know that as a result of my writing articles, people will click to my website. Plans can be very basic. I believe without a plan, many people never get their businesses off the ground. Work with your sponsor and develop a basic plan to get going.With these five things, you can start an MLM business and create success. Here's to your personal success in your business!

没有评论:

发表评论