2013年2月15日星期五

Funny Ways Your "Warm Market" Will Disqualify Themselves

In this internet age, it is not uncommon for many of our new representatives to not want to introduce their new business opportunity to their warm market: friends, family and acquaintances. They much rather favor their Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. contacts.The underlying reason for steering clear of our warm market is that we do not want to be rejected by people we know. It feels so icky.But the simple fact is to overlook your warm market is to overlook a potential network marketing superstar that they might know. Or some network marketing pro who may have approached them.Unlike total strangers who will give you a yes or a no, a warm market contact will usually keep you dangling. Although some will be rather hurtful with their no's.I look at both the fence-sitters (cannot make a decision) and the no's as disqualifying themselves. This is why I encourage new representatives to quickly run through their warm market while simultaneously building their Facebook friends or Twitter followers which takes time.When you sort your warm market at the beginning of your network marketing business, you will not be wasting your time with them "down the road" while your business is starting to gain some momentum. And, the best part about it is, once you have contacted the last person on your warm market list, you will not have to go back to it again. If they decide to join your business in the future, fine. If not, that is fine too.The funny part about it is, most of your warm market will be willing to donate a kidney to you should you need one but will not even consider joining one of those network marketing "things". I recently decided to have a group presentation at our house for some of my warm market. Here are some of the responses:• We cannot make it because we might be going out.• You do not want me there, you know how negative I get.• I would rather sit at home, watch TV and eat pistachio nuts. (I kid you not, that was one of the responses from a close friend.)• I will try to make it. (I always respond to the "try" excuse with a "I will count that as a no. Should you decide that you can come, give me a call and I will try to squeeze you in.")• Call me after you make your first million then I will go to your meeting.• I might be baby sitting if my son and daughter-in-law go shopping.• Do you see the word FOOL tattooed on my forehead?• Those Amway things don't work. I can't believe they roped you into another one. (FYI: Amway does $7 Billion+...and our network marketing industry does $130+ Billion. Yeah, right, they don't work.)I have heard them all in my 16 years in network marketing. As you will too. Now I just look at these statements not as rejecting me or my business but as members of my warm market disqualifying themselves from participating in my business at this time. Next.

没有评论:

发表评论