2013年2月23日星期六

Stay Home and Profit

Stay home and profit is really about how to either supplement your income by creating a stay home profits center.There are seemingly unlimited ways to produce income. I know in my own situation I work so many hours for someone else, I have to cram in time to even look up opportunities that come my way.One a person responds to one opportunity such as an internet marketing program. A likely example is stay home profits website. Man, do the emails come and they throw bunches of new opportunities at you. Talk about a difficult learning curve and then talk about confusion.The gurus who make 500k per year and up have much o experience in internet marketing and affiliate marketing. For a newbie, as slow as they go is almost to fast on the learning videos provided with the traditional $77 dollar course. The information I have received has been not only helpful but eye opening.There is more to creating an online business than meets the eye. I have been taught to create my own website. Now I mean, be by own webmaster and the whole bit. Man, it has been a month now and I have something up and running. Every day is a learning curve, mixing my 60 hour a week job in with my 2 hours per day part time learning and producing an internet business online in the hours that are left after being exhausted after work and on days off.I want what everyone wants a little time freedom or a lot of time freedom coupled with a lot of money.Not to much to ask. I have made some money now doing this online stuff. Still framing it together and moving forward. Stay home businesses are work specific. Needless to say, the guru says they will be, but I got a sense that I will know work and work will be needed to get the job at home done. Stay tuned and I will be filling you in on the details. This journal will be forthright and transparent.

没有评论:

发表评论