2013年4月2日星期二

doTERRA - Is it a Solid Company to Join?

Is doTERRA a solid company to join? Well, I've been in direct sales and network marketing for over 11 years and have NEVER seen 2000% growth in any company I've reviewed in all those years. And yes, I meant two thousand not two hundred. So why is doTERRA climbing leaps and bounds above the other network marketing companies? Here are my thoughts...1. They have a wellness category that not many have done. It is 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Essential Oils. That means that here is NOTHING added. There are no herbicides or pesticides in their oils either. These aren't products you get from the store, they are certified pure. Many people don't know the difference and there is a BIG difference in potency. You never want perfumes or added oils in your essential oils.2. It is 2 years old with 2000% growth and it primed to skyrocket in the next 3 years if you get in and work it.3. It has 3 top leaders who have ran NuSkin, and Young Living as part of their past resume so global expansion and product development are happening now.4. You can green your home from many harmful chemicals by showing & using naturally safe things like white vinegar, water & essential citrus oil for cleaning.5. AromaTouch Technique is taught by doTERRA and has had an amazing affect on my family. I highly recommend it!So in my opinion this company is positioned for greatness in the coming months & years. I think it is a solid company with great products.Susansusancrivac@comcast.net

没有评论:

发表评论