2012年11月25日星期日

How Do You Get Leads to Lean Into You and Not Away From You?

Ninety-two percent of the world's population is sales resistant. They don't like to be sold. They don't like to sell!I don't know about you, but I highly dislike it when I walk into a ladies retail clothing store, and a sales clerk comes racing around the corner sizing me up for their big, "Bonus Sale."I do one of two things:1. Tell them No I don't need help ( I never buy anything )2. Leave to avoid the unpleasant situation.The sales clerk, didn't get the sale and I won't be back shopping anytime soon in their store.- Take a look at an alternative -You walk into the store, your greeted with a warm, "hi" the clerk asks, "is there is anything I can do to help"? You say, "not yet thank you". You're given the freedom to shop at your leisure knowing at anytime, IF you need help you'll get, top customer care.You end up buying a few outfits, the clerk was awesome and is reward with a bonus. You know, and the clerk knows, you'll be back again soon!- Relationship building will always bring the customer back -It isn't any different, when you're building a MLM business. People are sales resistant. If you fight that, if you try and sell them, you will ALWAYS struggle in network marketing. It's not about you and your agenda, rather, it's about them and how can you help! Tip: You want people lean into you, and not away from you! How do you do this, by staying in "good rapport". Sales, will drive ninety-two percent of people away from you!Leaning color personality is very important. This allows you to build know, like, and trust, you can consistently build your business, day by day by day. I have more tips on 'color personality', just go to my blog the link is below this artificial.If you have any questions, how you get leads to lean into you, and not away from you - or - you want to know more about personality colors to better communicate with your leads, just let me know and I will give you all the Tips that I use!You Matter To Me!Debby Beachy

没有评论:

发表评论