2012年11月19日星期一

Online Marketing Works Offline, As Well

Gary Player once said: "the more I practice, the luckier I get."Now there is a long story behind the saying but I have heard lots of people refer to others as being lucky! Well yes there is some luck involved but if you do not put yourself in front of people they will not see you, so I say the more I market, the luckier I get!For months I have been doing the same old thing and I thought it was time to think outside the box. I thought that I should take my online marketing off line and what a result. I ordered 9000 stickers with my web site on and have stuck them to coins, popped the coins into a coin machine at my local shop and got them into the system! Let's see what happens!How I got thrown out of a book shop! I made up a little card that had "From Poor to Rich in a matter of weeks" and put a link to my website printed on it. I was going to put them on car wind screens but it was raining and I did not think that the printing would last in the rain. So I walked into a book shop and placed a card in every computer magazine on the racks until I got spotted by a shop worker. Busted the game was up, so I had to take them all out but I did not tell them about the other ones that I had place in another section of the shop! It has to be done. If you make up cards and put them in the correct section you can target your market with pin point accuracy, you do not need to know a great deal about SEO for PPC to get ahead in this game you just have to have the desire to succeed. (and some would say balls too). In fairness you have to be willing to fail a little so you can learn what not to do.This is another great one!For months I walked passed this chap trying to sell internet, tv and telephone packages in the shopping centre. I approached him and explained what I do and how he could use his time and sales skill in a more productive way, and what do you think he said? No thank you! Yesterday I saw him, in the same place doing the same thing. When he saw me he came up to me and is now my newest team member.It just goes to show a "no" today could be a "yes" tomorrow!Keep marketing and you will get lucky!

没有评论:

发表评论