2012年12月25日星期二

2010 How is Your Home Based Business Doing?

It has been awhile since my last post. Sorry about that. But 2009 ended with a thud for my family. There were two unexpected deaths - one on Christmas day and the other on New Years Eve.I have been gathering my thoughts and trying to wrap my mind around all of this, in trying to discern what all of this means to me, in the context of business. I believe the revelation has been divine in nature. The answer, at least in part, is that 'time waits for no one'. We have a responsibility to ourselves and our family to move forward and take control in creating the future we desire.The term 'inheritance' appears 239 times in the Scriptures. It is in fact a recognized benefit; yet, more often than not, most have no inheritance given. But we have the power to change this.I continue to be amazed by those that I hear say that they want a home-based business; yet, they stipulate that they 'don't want to sell or interact with people'. The bottom line is the wave of the future is in direct selling or network marketing, all of which involves interaction with people. So, if you aren't a 'people person', chances are you are not going to make it in this industry. I have found this to be a 'fun' industry, unlike the old 9 to 5's. So here is my tip of the day: Don't make yourself or your potential business partners miserable by embarking upon a 'people person' business. After all, aren't we searching for something that enriches our lives and others' and not makes us more miserable?One of the most compelling personal stories I have read is that of Dani Johnson's. She is one of 'the' foremost trainers in [personal development today. And her story, I believe, is one from which we can all benefit. Raised on welfare, pregnant at 17, homeless at 21, she became a multi-millionaire by age 23! Her training transcends any particular business model and can be applied no matter the business you are involved in. Before we can affect change in our lives, we must 'be changed'. If you desire to succeed in 2010 with your business, avail yourself to materials out there that will change your thinking and shift your paradigm.Blessings.........Betty

没有评论:

发表评论