2013年3月23日星期六

How You Can and How You Should Not Promote the Freelife Products

Recently, Freelife had been charged with issues as it related to flyers that were out and stated some claims that the products would handle certain medical issues. This is not something that Freelife alone is effected by, but most of the network marketing companies run into these issues from overly aggressive representatives that are trying to make money. This is why Freelife, Herbalife, Avon, Mary Kay, Melaleuca, etc and many others state that you can not advertise and they place firm measures in distributor agreements stating that the material must be approved because they do not want information miss used with their name on it.Now, the next step is that if your taking a product or using a product from your company, why did you decide to take the product? Someone must have told you about a benefit the product was suppose to address. Now, when you used the product, did it help you? Now, if you have cancer and your physician can not detect it anymore, you can say you do not know, but the product helped you and as you were taking it, that the doctor could not explain what happened to you. You can not make a claim that is not proven that it cured the cancer, because you do not know if it was the product or something else that may have occurred in your life. Your results may be different than someone else that uses the product. You just have to make sure that you do not make the product out to be a miracle product.This is one area a network marketer must walk a fine line, because you want to tell people about the benefits, but you have to hang your hat on your ethics. If I had cancer, and I started drinking water because I was a network marketer, and the doctor told me that it was funny, but he no longer saw that I had cancer, would I say the water cured it? No. However, I could say I started drinking the water and that was the only change I remember making and the doctor said my cancer was less or gone, and you could tell them that I do not know if this is what helped me, but you could try it and see if it benefits you. Can you tell that I am not making claims, I am stating facts. Your customers will appreciate you more. Now, once you know the water is helping you, sure, you can profile people who have cancer and say you had cancer and you tried this and you are not sure if it can help them, but it helped you will see your business soar.Now, I wanted to conclude this article saying that it is your business. If you make unproven claims, you could be hurting your business and you could also get yourself into hot water legally. Be ethical and honest at all times. I suggest that if you want to make huge money, you first make sure products deliver benefit to you and then find ways to market to your results. Now, if this makes sense and you are not sure where to start, I encourage you to find help and talk to a marketer that will help and teach you. There are many sources of education and find someone that is interested in making your business work. I am writing this article to open your mind and help you. You can take the next steps in your business.

没有评论:

发表评论