2013年3月27日星期三

MLM Sponsoring Heavy-Hitters Use Specific MLM Leads

To enjoy massive success with MLM sponsoring in any company, you need to have a constant supply of the right kind of MLM leads.Our warm market, made up of our friends, neighbors, and Uncle Bob, are usually not the best prospects for our business. Too bad, because most new networkers are still trained to make a list of 100 or more names of their warm market and then start building their MLM business by approaching them.This leads to a very low rate of success. The majority of warm market prospects are not even interested in, let alone looking for an MLM opportunity. Many in your warm market may hear you out because of your relationship, but 9 times out of 10 you are wasting your time and setting yourself up for rejection.One of the biggest reasons I was able to become very successful at MLM sponsoring is that early on I learned how to generate my own MLM leads via attraction marketing. I have found that it is important to generate leads very specific to MLM network marketing for best results.All of my leads start out as contacts generated online by opting in at one of my websites or blogs. All advertising to attract contacts to me is centered on topics relating to MLM network marketing.Once contacts are in my follow-up system, I build a relationship with them. I provide free training, tips, and other value, and brand myself. Nothing on my websites or blogs promotes my MLM company by name. When the time is right, the contacts approach me for information on my business. At that point, I consider them a lead.The leads you work should all be actively searching for an MLM opportunity. They should already know you. If you've done it correctly, you have already shown them you are a leader and that you have a proven system to share with them. They already know you can help them succeed.Again, the key is, when the timing is right, the leads contact you!Learn to generate a constant flow of the right kind of MLM leads and you too can become a heavy-hitter at MLM sponsoring.

没有评论:

发表评论