2013年3月31日星期日

Raising the Bar - No More MLM Rejections

If you have an MLM business or have ever been in an MLM business you will truly relate to what I am about to tell you.When I was in my MLM Company I was so enthusiastic and keen I did exactly what my upline told me to do. After all he was the expert and he was earning $15,000 a month plus! I followed his instructions to a Tee. I made a list of everyone I could think of. This list included family, friends, old work associates, people in my online chat group, my Facebook friends. You name it... If you knew me you were about to hear about my new MLM business. I walked the streets of the small country town where I live, handing out business cards & flyers telling all in sundry about my fantastic new weight loss product.My upline kept ringing and motivating me saying "keep going Sandy you're doing a great job. I was doing a great job in my opinion but it wasn't as easy as he made it out to be. I knew there was something not right when my friends and people I had known for years started to run when they saw me. So, I decided to take my MLM business online, still sticking to the same marketing methods I was using in the outside world. I contacted people on social networks I had never met before and told them all about my great product. (I bet you've done this too, right)This was where I met a wonderful lady (I'll call her Sue). I was in the middle of my pitch when Sue asked me if I had read the book Magnetic Sponsoring. I had no idea what she was talking about, however I was curious and really needed to find a new marketing strategy. It was very obvious the one I was using just simply didn't work. This one book opened up a whole new way of marketing on the internet.Since reading this book I am now involved in a company that provides a world class internet marketing education. Qualified people now contact me on a daily basis wanting to join my business. These are people that are desperate to escape the world of MLM rejection and downline attrition. I'm not going to lie to you, internet marketing is hard but I am easy in the fact that I work for myself, my office is my laptop and it sure is a whole lot more fun and certainly doesn't feel like a JOB.If you can relate to my story I really do feel for you! But it doesn't have to be that way for you if you are willing to take action and aspire to achieve more in your working life. Changing tactics and recognising an opportunity to move forward is an admirable quality of a true entrepreneur. You must increase your value to the marketplace in order to be truly successful.

没有评论:

发表评论