2013年3月15日星期五

Lightyear Wireless Review - An Expert Opinion

This article will give you my expert opinion in a review of the Lightyear Wireless business opportunity.As a full-time networker and leader in the industry, new opportunities come across my desk every day. Most of the phone calls and emails I receive tout the same old thing...ground floor opportunity, cutting-edge product, best compensation plan, etc. I just don't have the time or interest. Most new companies won't even be around next year.However, when I first saw Lightyear Wireless, I noticed something different right away. As I examined it more closely, here's what I found.Lightyear Wireless was founded in July 2008. The parent company, Lightyear Network Solutions, started in 1993. Their headquarters is an 80,000 square foot office in Louisville, KY. A member of the Better Business Bureau, they are ranked #19 in Inc. Magazine. The company has stability.While they have several products, the bell cow is wireless phones and service. Today, wireless phones are a necessity, rather than a luxury. What makes wireless so appealing as an MLM product, is that it requires no explaining, no selling, no training of the customer. Everyone is already sold on wireless!Lightyear offers both pre-paid wireless plans with no contract, no credit check and post-pay plans with traditional 2 year contracts. I found their pricing competitive. Ordering online is simple. They have partnerships with both Sprint and Verizon networks. That shows me credibility.As for the business opportunity, Lightyear Wireless offers its representatives 8 streams of income. The most notable are Fast Start Bonuses of $100 to $295 for sharing the business with others, customer acquisition bonuses, residual income, and free wireless credits that allow reps to get their wireless service for free. Bonuses are paid weekly.The company has excellent marketing materials. I found their websites to be attractive and effective.Whether you are a seasoned network marketer, or new to the industry, I recommend the Lightyear Wireless business opportunity.

没有评论:

发表评论