2013年3月25日星期一

Do I Have the Guts to Post This?

So I'm sat at home, as always nothing is on TV so I thought of an oldie but a goody to kill 2 hours. Maybe you have seen, 'Jerry Maguire?' Well consider this my "mission statement", forget the consequences, I feel it needs to be said.For those of you that have not seen it, you must, yes it gets a little like a love story, with the whole "you complete me" but you must look through all that and understand the true meaning of the movie, "less clients, more personal attention."I bet I have seen this flick a hundred times but it was not until I was working on the laptop while it was playing in the back ground that I put it all together. This is no different than a work from home business. Now I am sure I will get the same reaction as poor Jerry gets at his office when they canned him. But you know what? I feel the guy at the printing shop said it best when he said, "that's how you become great, you got to hang your balls out there." lolSo here it goes, wish me luck! As you have heard me talk previously about the fact that people look way too much into how many leads they get and how many pages are viewed on their site, what about the main number, the people? But more importantly, what do we have in place to give them every single chance of the kind of success the work from home business can give them? And if you are not having success then I know you feel every word of this.We have an obligation to give people every opportunity to be successful in their online business, not hold back information and then sell it to them when they truly need it. We all know that a work from home business can be profitable beyond our wildest dreams. We are doing it right now. So why don't we take the next 30 days to do everything we possibly can for our down line. Instead of promoting ourselves, let's take the majority of the time to set up training videos, or write an e-book that helps explain a certain part of internet marketing better, it does not have to be 'War and Peace' but just something that helps our fellow networkers. Now to those of you that are doing this, I truly tip my hat to you, way to go for setting such an amazing example.We all know just how great a work from home business or any form of internet marketing can be for people that have had their jobs taken away from them by the economy and by no fault of their own. Or a mom that cannot bear the thought of leaving their little one to enter the cold rat race we all call work (that one is very personal to me). I really feel that if we lay the cards on the table and truly show people just how easy an online business can be to run, I think you will be very surprised at the outcome.I understand that this is all a numbers game and that people look for a huge down line to sell pretty much whatever they want to them. What if your whole purpose was to truly educate people to be successful, not just in the MLM sense but in the sense that those people could go on to market any little thing they want, and we all know that can be done, you just have to have the right mindset.The net is huge! And there is room for everyone to master whatever they want. I think that a work from home business has the reputation it has is because of a few people that could talk faster than most people can listen and never truly came through with the education there down line needed. I am not saying you need to hold a person's hand. You are always going to get people that are just looking for a lotto ticket. But at the end of the day if you can say, "I have done everything in my power to help other people achieve success" then you are already doing what I am talking about, good on you.Now I am sure I am going to get totally ripped in the comment section for this one, because so many people could take this so many ways.But here's the thing. I know what it is like to be the little guy, I know what it is like to sit there and think, "Wow, this opportunity sounds really good. It could do so much for my family."Hey, I have skin like an alligator, I'll take the ribbing. As long as when the house goes quiet and you have stopped beating me to a pulp, you ask yourself, "Am I doing enough for my down line?" If so, this post has done its job.

没有评论:

发表评论