2013年3月26日星期二

Quit Your Job Tomorrow

Never say DieWhen I first finished uni, there was a widespread fear among friends that we are not going to find a job. Gone were the days where the new graduate comes along and there are 3 jobs from prestige companies for him to choose from. So I did what anyone would do. I join the first company who offers me a job. It also happens to be the first company I went to for a job interview. And my designation? SALES ENGINEER!And my first task is to sell a printing machine. The product was new to company I was with. The market was new to the company. Every colleague was waiting for my resignation due to "lack of commission". One week into the assignment, I sold a machine. Colleague argued that it did not count because the client intended to buy anyway. Who cares. I got the commission. If I had given up as soon as I heard my colleague, I will never get that extra 800 bucks. The first thing to remember if you want to quit your job: "IT IS POSSIBLE!". It just needs a lot of determination and a little effort.MotivationWrite down on your personal notice board 3 reasons why you want to quit your job. "I want to spend time with my children." is one of the strongest motivation. Others include "I want to pursue my interest in.....", "I want to go back to school."Displaying your motivation in front of you daily, will remind you that this is what you want. You will not lose track your activities.Set your planYour Plan will include- your existing passive income- your business plan including capital investment and schedule10 out of 10 person who do this realise that they cannot afford to quit their job. But if they see income that matches their salary consistently for 3 months, who will stay on? Use the internet to your benefit. Make your money online. It is too powerful a tool and too common to be ignored. It has propelled ordinary man on the street to wealth, riches he has never imagine. And it is available at such a low cost.

没有评论:

发表评论