2013年3月4日星期一

Best MLM Leads Are the Ones You Generate

We will in this article want to demonstrate to you the importance of learning how to generate your own leads. The question is asked all the time, what are the best MLM leads? The answer to that is simple, your own leads. I see more often than not people that are just getting started with her business buying leads. Most of the time this just does not work, the lead you buy are not targeted for your business opportunity.I understand that you may have been led astray by your up line. Getting really excited about a new business opportunity and then somebody tells you to go buy leads. Even worse you're directed to market a self replicated website that your company gave you for free. I do not care how fresh, new, double confirmed, ultra-targeted or whatever the sales page lead you to believe about their leads. There is absolutely no better leads than the ones you generate yourself.I speak from experience. When I first got started in this industry I was told exactly the same, go buy leads. $600 later I sponsored one person, a nicely that lived in Florida. She was really excited and called me on the phone ready to get started. She wanted to know where to begin, it was at that moment where I realized most people could not duplicate what I have done. I told her the truth, we laughed about it for a while and she thanked me. You see she was not able to spend $600 a month on leads, most people can't.So needless to say I stopped buying leads and went on the search, probably exactly what you're doing right now. I quickly found if you want to be successful in this business there are certain things you need to learn, how to generate the best MLM leads is on top of the list. Of course you want to learn how to automate your system, squeeze pages, auto responders and tracking are all very important. But part of that automation should be a training course on how to generate your own leads.Generic marketing systems are not all created equal. There are many out there, most designed to only take your money. Where I began to fail early on in my business, I was babysitting everybody that joined. Now I do not want to sound harsh, when I use the word baby sitting. But that is exactly what I was doing. I enjoyed teaching people how to market so much, that I would spend hours on the phone with one person. Automation, need I say more?Let's think about this for a minute. If you're online looking for information on how to upload a video to YouTube. You come across a website that explains exactly how to do it with a free guide. All you have to do is enter in your name and e-mail address and the free guide will be immediately sent to you. It does not get any more targeted than that. You're looking to start a new business about selling vitamins and received an e-mail about how to upload or create new videos. You were looking for something specific, and gave permission for that person to send you specifically how to upload a video, not vitamins.It really all boils down to this. You need to automate the process, using a generic marketing system that also teaches your prospects how to generate their own leads. This way you can spend most of your time building relationships and marketing for new leads. Learning how to generate the best MLM leads for your business is one of the many keys to success in this industry.

没有评论:

发表评论