2013年3月14日星期四

Ardyss International

Despite the chips being stacked on top of me from making the wrong decisions; such as not being financial responsible, I still prayed. After having so many break downs from not knowing how to get my life back and have financial freedom, I reached rock bottom. I was tired of running from my debt. The only thing I knew was to work my way to the top.I knew having financial freedom took hard work. Finding myself working double shifts and having over 100 of hours in one pay period wasn't the life I wanted to live. The money paid my bills but I was still in debt and had no financial freedom. Not only did I not have what I wanted, I didn't have time to enjoy life.It was time for a change because living pay check to pay check wasn't the life of my dream. The only thing I wanted was to have residual income. As child I always new I would be rich but didn't have positive guidance to lead me in the right direction. In order to change my financial situation around, I transformed the sittings around me to positive.The Phone Call That Change My LifeAfter still wondering how to reach my goals in life, which was to have financial freedom, my boyfriend received a call from his sister about how someone introduced this company call Ardyss International. She explained how the company has this garment to makes you drop 2 to 3 sizes in 10 minutes and offer nutrition, and also a cosmetic line. And not only did she explain their products but how you can start your own business with the company. After getting off the phone with his sister she invited us to her house for a private showcase.My boyfriend and I went the showcase thinking this was one of those MLM scams. First she explained how Ardyss International was started in Mexico in 1989 by the Diaz de Leon family and expanded their headquarters to Las Vegas in May 2007 from direct sales to network marketing. As she explained the compensation plan I was shock to hear you have the opportunity to make money 10 different ways. Next she explained the different products. She gave us a sample of their most popular beverage that contains 5 of the world's top antioxidant fruit concentrated in one bottle which is Goji, Noni, Pomegranate, Acai Berry, and Mangosteen. The juice was very refreshing and rich. But I still wasn't sure if Ardyss was for me because I just couldn't imagine how a garment can make you drop 2 to 3 sizes in 10 minutes without diet, exercise, or lipo. But when his sister notices I was still unsure about joining, she asked my boyfriend and I to give her 10 more minutes of our time. So 10 minutes later his sister returned but this time with this cola glass figure, her butt was lifted, her breast was also lifted, and her stomach plus her back side was smooth. My month just dropped and I was sold. Last she explained the 3 different ways to join the Ardyss team which with a $30 membership, auto ship, and the $299 power pack. With such a low start up cost I wanted to do my research before joining.After researching Arydss International, I was so excited to learn how amazing this company has changed lives in thousands of people. People have made thousands of dollars in one month with Ardyss. The most excited thing I love was anybody can join regardless of background.The day I joined Ardyss International, was one of the best days in my life. I finally had the opportunity to have my financial freedom and have residual income. Having the chance to work from home on my own time is also a blessing. Since day one of joining Ardyss I have made profit. I can vacation when I please and can travel with my business. And most important, Ardyss also offer health insurance for the distributors.Since working in the MLM industry, I have learned from some of the best online marketing coaches out in the industry. And I can teach you the same techniques by joining my team. I want to help as many people as possible change their life around and have financial freedom.

没有评论:

发表评论